Friday, July 24, 2009

Insect Warfare package.

So, I haven't uploaded anything in years... that's because I've been lazy and all, but I have nothing to do right now, and I think my blogspot could use a few random uploads...

Insect Warfare package.

Artist: Insect Warfare
Album: A shitload of them.
Country: United States
Genre: Grindcore

So, I got this amazing Insect Warfare package from Seeeing Red blogspot (http://seeeingred.blogspot.com), if you don't know who Insect Warfare is, then you're missing out on a lot. They're a now difunct grindcore band from Houston, Texas, who released tons of material, most of them are on this download.
This download includes:
Gulf Coast Infestation Demo 2004
At War With Grindcore EP 2005
Rehearsal 8th Feb 2005
Split with Hated Surge 2006
Endless Execution Thru Violent Restitution EP 2006
Split EP with Bolt Stein 2006
Violent Noise Party Comp 2006
Evolved Into Obliteration Demo 2007
World Extermination LP 2007
Split EP with Carcass Grinder 2007
Trapped In A Scene Comp 2007
Myspace Session 2007
Split with F.I.D. 2008
This Comp Kills Facists Comp 2008
Split with Agoraphobic Nosebleed 2008
Insect Warfare 12'' 2009

I think this "package" is only missing the "Fuck HMPA CD-R" and "Noise Grind Power Death", but I'm not 100% sure.
Anyways, if you're a fan of brutal grindcore, get this shit, it's really good.

You gotta download BOTH parts!
Part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnfjjlq5yhz
Part 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?rlmnnzwzwtj

No comments:

Post a Comment