Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rainy days, and nothing to do...

I'm bored to death, and this blog is pretty shitty and dull, so, I'm gonna try to do something about it... I'm gonna change some things around, I'm not going to upload all the random albums I used to upload anymore, I'm gonna write more about the label, the shows I go to, or random news I hear/know about bands I like, and I'll upload a couple of albums each week, depending on my mood, I'm also going to start writing in both spanish and english. Oh, and I'll also try to change around the look of the blog, see how that works out, since I don't really get it, but whatever... I'll also like it if you fuckers that rarely come in here left me a comment or something, just to know that someone gives a shit about this blog.
So, here we go, this is the beginning of a new era. Hah, that was lame...

No comments:

Post a Comment